The successful candidate will: Undergo a 12- 18 months formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management and procurement transformation principles and apply these to ensure the efficient and effective completion of all delegated tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Head of Procurement Transformation in ensuring that the CCBSA procurement team is adequately briefed and trained on the Transformation Strategy
- Support the definition of the project management principles and processes for all Procurement Transformation activities in line with the Procurement Transformation Strategy
- Assist in the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFP’s) that are identified by the Transformation Specialists
- Vetting the analyses of RFP’s of the Transformation Team in accordance to the Transformation Strategy and defined processes within the lead-times stipulated.
- Drive the transformation activities to meet the Project management activities aligned to calendar, to achieve the CCBSA targets for Procurement Transformation.