Anyone interested in becoming a professional nurse can always take part in South African Government’s Nursing Learnership programme that will provide them with not only theoretical knowledge but also practical experience. Those who have completed the programme are often hired by private or government health care providers because of their qualification
About Nursing Learnership
So, what’s so special about South African Government’s Nursing Learnership programme? Learnership programmes allow candidates to improve their knowledge and theoretical basic as well as getting a direct practical working experience at the same time. There are different learnership programmes available, depending on the qualifications, study areas, and the ones providing the learnership programme.
There are several basic requirements that most South African Government’s Nursing Learnership programme candidates need to follow to succeed in the learnership programme.
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They should be in between 18 and 36 years old
- They should be unemployed or not be involved in any training programme during the learnership time length
- They must provide the supporting documents that may include certified copies of ID document, Matric certificate, and other qualifications.
- They must have positive attitude and good people
- They should have good English skills – in reading, writing, and speaking
- They must be able patient and be able to handle different kinds of people
How to Succeed in Nursing Learnership Programme
Basically, you need to do the same things as any students or educational participants:
- Take a detailed note. Everything is important. There is no such thing as important info and unimportant ones. They are all crucial because we are talking about other people’s well being and lives.
- Pay attention. Wherever you are, you should pay attention. When in class, listen to the theories. When at work, listen closely to the doctor and the supervisor.
- Be organized. It is important to have your own time table and arrange your schedules. This would help you to understand your priority and to help you manage things efficiently.
Netcare Learnerships Application
Netcare learnership applications online are not made available via their website. However, candidates interested in applying for any of their programs can send their details to email@example.com. Candidates can learn more about what they offer via this Page. Netcare has campuses in Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, and the Cape.
With their training programs, Netcare aims to ensure a strong health care system with qualified personnel to deliver the best service. They believe in everyone’s equal rights to a solid education and exceptional health care. Therefore, they strive to benefit communities and empower the people by giving them the opportunity to learn. They are equal employers and seek talented candidates yearly to join their learnership programs.