SAPS Police Trainees are FINALLY OUT
Position: Polic Trainees
Courses: Grade 12 + Drivers’ Licence
Company: South African Police Services
Closing date: 30 June 2022
* Be a South African citizen of which documentary proof must be furnished;
* Be at least eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age of which documentary proof must be furnished (APPLICANTS MUST BE UNDER THE AGE OF 30 YEARS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT);
*Be in possession of a Grade 12 school certificate or National Certificate (Vocational) Safety in Society of which documentary proof must be furnished matriculants are welcome to apply and before enlistment proof of successful completion of Grade 12 (Senior Certificate) must be submitted. As an interim arrangement kindly submit proof of Statement of Symbols, reflecting a pass rate for Senior Certificate); An aggregate of “4” and above in English may serve as an advantage;
* Must be in possession of a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence. Only 10% of the total allocation of trainees will be allowed without a driver’s licence;
* Submit himself or herself to a physical medical examination as determined by the National Commissioner and must be found to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the post for which he or she applies;
*Undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
* Be proficient in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
* Be prepared to take the oath of office;
* Be prepared to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner;
* Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible when wearing the SAPS summer uniform;
* Have no previous criminal convictions and/or pending criminal, civil, disciplinary cases and such person shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and allow background enquiries to be made;
» Not have been declared unfit to possess a firearm;
» Be prepared to serve anywhere in the Republic;
* Must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 30; and
*Male applicants must have a Waist circumference 102cm and Female applicants must have a Waist circumference of 88cm
Specify the post which you are applying for.
Make sure you have signed your application form.
Attach certified copies of your: *ID Document, *Driver’s license, *Matric/Senior Certificate (Grade 12 certificate *Additional qualifications, *Proof of residence.
* You are advised to apply for posts within your province, close to your place of residence.
» Visit your nearest police stations in order to obtain application forms.
* Application forms must be hand delivered to
• (a) Your nearest Police Station (HRM office)
#SAPSCareer #SAPSProject10K #PoliceTrainees
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is recruiting entry Level Police Trainees who want to pursue career in policing for enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme (BPDLP). SAPS invites applicants who are between 18 and under 30 years of age to apply.
Closing date: 30 June 2022. For more information on the requirements, forms and general information, please visit our website by clicking the link below:
1. Limpopo Police Trainees
2. Eastern Cape Police Trainees
3. Mpumalanga Police Trainees
4. Western Cape Police Trainees
5. Kwazulu-Natal Police Trainees
6. North West Police Trainees
7. Northern Cape Police Trainees
8. Free State Police Trainees
9. Gauteng Police Trainees